Do you have a great idea for using a HeidiSongs product that you would like to share? Submit your idea with a photo and you could win $200 in your choice of HeidiSongs products!!!! I am super excited to see how all of my friends are using HeidiSongs products both at home and at school! I have been wanting to run a contest like this for a while, and I think that this is a GREAT time of year to do just that! The contest starts today, Feb. 20, and continues for one month through March 20, which will be the last day to submit your idea. Everyone that submits an idea will get a one time use coupon code for five dollars off of a HeidiSongs purchase, too! Plus, we will also choose several runners up for $40 in HeidiSongs products, too!
Here are the details:
1. The idea must include a HeidiSongs product somehow, and there must be a photograph (or video) that includes the product in use. You may change it around or do something different with it than I originally intended it to be used for. Be creative! The sky is the limit! Examples might include:
– a game you play during a certain HeidiSongs song.
– a learning center that you created out of a worksheet page.
– a new way to do a HeidiSong with new movements that are especially fun (that would have to be a video, obviously!)
Remember, in addition to CD’s and DVD’s, we have workbooks, Singable Books with art projects in them, language arts worksheets (such as our Hidden Sight Words or CVC Words,) math worksheets, such as our Counting Creatures 1-10 and Counting Creatures 11-20, Addition and Subtraction Creatures, Shape Creatures, etc. And then there’s our BOOKS: we have books about Wiggles learning rules, and Sittles learning to participate, plus our picture books the Gingerbread Man, the Counting to 100 book, the Alphabet Action book, the Opposite Rhyming Songbook, and more!
2. You do not need to include children in the photographs, but if you do, please get permission to post their photos on the web. One way to get around this is to simply include only the hands and arms of children so that the faces are not shown and no identities are revealed. If you send us a photograph, we will assume that we have permission to use it.
3. Please include instructions on how to do the activity!
4. Email your idea and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and put Idea Contest in the subject line.
Good luck, and have fun! And don’t forget to sign up for our email updates and our newsletter!!!