Hey, everyone!!! The 33rd Annual Southern California Kindergarten Conference is right around the corner!!! We have a lot of GREAT speakers lined up this year, I'm so excited!!!
Here's the link to register!! The conference is Friday, March 1st & Saturday, March 2nd, 2019 at the Pasadena Convention Center!
My HeidiSongs team will be there with a booth so you can grab some products at our special conference price! I will be presenting 4 sessions, twice on Friday and twice on Saturday!! Here are the topics I'll be presenting on:
Session 1: Musical Math Plus Manipulatives
Session 2: Challenging the Highs, Reaching the Lows, and Loving the Middles with Differentiated Instruction
Session 3: Tips for Sounding Out Words and Fun Songs for Phonics
Session 4: From Pencil Grip to Lined Paper: Fine Motor for Everyone!
For a full list off all the speakers, their topics, and session times, read the brochure here!
Top Reasons to Attend
· Get tips, tricks, and best practices from the nations top-notch expert educational leaders, presenters, and consultants.
· Choose from over 70 content-rich sessions that focus on teaching the standards in all areas, including reading, writing, math, science, technology, and much more!
· Learn strategies to teach with rigor, relevance, and relationships.
· Discover ways to motivate, engage, and prompt students to learn and achieve.
· Get the most current research-based and brain-based teaching methodologies.
· Gather ideas to incorporate play, inquiry, critical thinking, collaboration, and foster all domains of development: physical, emotional, social, and intellectual.
· Enjoy tons of fun and motivational ideas that will encourage you to return to the classroom with a multitude of ideas that you can implement immediately.
· Develop strategies to identify and differentiate instruction for your at-risk and struggling students.
· Explore the exhibits for the most current teacher tools, manipulatives, professional books, children's books, computer hardware and software, science products, music products, art supplies, literacy products, learning games, and more!
· Leave the conference with a renewed sense of why you love teaching and working with children.
To register, click here!! Can't wait to see you!!!! :)
Follow me! Did you enjoy this post? Do me a favor and share it with your friends! And follow this blog by signing up for my email updates, or follow on Bloglovin', or follow me on TPT! I'm also on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and YouTube, too! Don't forget to sign up for our email newsletter (at the bottom of this page) for special deals and promo codes that you won't find out about anywhere else.