This set of worksheets was designed to give children a fun way to practice writing the numerals and numeral recognition. It is our hope that your students will find these whimsical creatures fun and motivational!
This fun and motivational workbook includes ten different practice sheets for each number 0-10 to build recognition and formation skills. A fun thing that Heidi does is that at the beginning of the workbook, she introduces each character with it’s own little poem and coloring page. The children clap out the number of limbs or features that each character should have.
Please note that we have made an effort to provide a variety of worksheets so that you will be able to pick and choose the most appropriate ones for your class, considering the level that they are at and the time that you have.
109 pages of number recognition and formation drills:
• Circle and find - numeral discrimination
• Trace and write - number writing practice
• Count and Draw the missing pieces of the characters
• Counting practice pages - include a “cut and paste” format, “circle the correct number” format, “draw the correct amount” format, and “count and color” the correct number format
• Easily print digital files from Adobe .pdf Masters