This CVC activity is designed to give children practice spelling the words without the use of any visual “puzzle” type of clue. Great for a guided lesson or learning center!
These “print them yourself” CVC Pockets are designed to give children practice spelling the words without the use of any visual “puzzle” type of clue. Children must look at the three letters given and determine which are the beginning, middle and ending sounds, and put them in the correct order. These CVC pockets include the exact same pictures and words that are used in the CVC book, and would make a great tool for a guided lesson or learning center.
This file includes 36 pages with 85 puzzles.
• Short A (–at), (–an) Family Words: Nat, bat, cat, fat, hat, mat, rat, pat, sat, vat, Dan, Jan, Nan, can, fan, man, tan, pan, ran, van
• Short E (–eg), (–en), (–et) Family Words: Meg, beg, egg, leg, Ben, hen, men, pen, ten, jet, net, pet, set, vet
• Short I (–ig), (–in), (–ip), (–it) Family Words: big, dig, jig, pig, rig, wig, fin, in, pin, win, dip, lip, rip, tip, zip, bit, fit, hit, kit, lit, pit, sit, quit
• Short O (–op), (–ot), (–ox) Family Words: cop, hop, mop, pop, top, cot, dot, got, hot, pot, box, fox
• Short U (–ug), (–ut), (–un) Family Words: bug, jug, lug, mug, rug, cut, gut, hut, nut, shut, bun, fun, run, sun